This conference, jointly organized by the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC) and the Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA) is an international conference on banking and finance in the Gulf, held on the 10th and 11th of February 2007 at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Objectives of Conference
This conference will allow delegates to accomplish the following points:
- How to put together a financing scheme in the context of a public private partnership
- How to effectively resolve disputes resulting from a project financing scheme
- Determine why banking pools are an effective vehicle for financial banking operations in the Gulf area
- Identify the essential guarantees to be put into place within the context of international project financing in relation to an international banking transaction
- Recognize the major changes of the regulatory aspects of financing affecting the globalization of the financial markets
- Determine whether electronic stock market dealings and online financial services accelerate the globalization process.
Who Should Attend
- In House Counsel of Investment Banks and Financial Services and Investment Companies
- Law Firm counsel practicing Financial Services Law and Banking Law
- Senior Executive and Management Personnel of Investment Banks and Financial Services Companies
- Senior Personnel of Regulatory Authorities of Financial Markets
- Arbitrators and Mediators wanting to learn more about Project Financing Disputes
- Advisors and Consultants in Project Financing