The Committee's Secretariat
The Committee shall have a Secretariat to undertake the following actions :
- Receiving and responding to applications for conciliation or arbitration and all documents concerning the dispute
- Notifying the other party to the dispute with the application for conciliation or arbitration
- Preparing the summary of the dispute and presenting to the Committee.
- Informing the parties to the dispute of the dates and places of the meetings, upon request from the Conciliation Panel or Arbitral Tribunal.
- Preparing and maintaining a register for applications for conciliation and arbitration which are referred to the Committee and maintaining the originals of the awards for reference thereto as necessary.
- Recording the minutes of the meeting of the Committee and, upon request, the minutes of the Conciliation panels or Arbitral Tribunals.
- Keeping the lists of arbitrators and names and addresses of experts and specialists in all appropriate economic and professional fields.